The Company's operations focus on production of iron casts of weight ranging from 0.5kg to 150kg, with or without cores, moulded in wet bentonite masses on automated moulding lines, in medium and high production volumes.
Currently, the foundry production range includes the following types of cast iron:
• grey iron EN–GJL–150 according to PN–EN 1561: 2000 (GG 15 according to DIN 1691),
• grey iron EN–GJL–200 according to PN–EN 1561: 2000 (GG 20 according to DIN 1691),
• grey iron EN–GJL–250 according to PN–EN 1561: 2000 (GG 25 according to DIN 1691),
• spheroidal iron EN–GJS–500–7 according to PN–EN 1563 : 2000 (GGG 50 according to DIN 1693),
• spheroidal iron EN–GJS–400–15 according to PN–EN 1563 : 2000 (GGG 50 according to DIN 1693).
We offer assistance in production preparation to our customers:
• casting equipment designs based on a drawing of a part or a cast,
• making of complete equipment and its individual components,
• acceptance of entrusted casting equipment,
• ordering execution of individual components of casting modelling at cooperating model shops, and supervision over their correct production,
• assembling of equipment components delivered by the customer.
On our customers request, we also deliver coated and processed casts. Parts machining is conducted at cooperating plants under our supervision.
We are ready for any cooperation focusing on production of grey and spheroidal iron casts.